
Life has been pretty difficult for me lately. I have felt trapped in what I figured was a useless life here on this planet. However, I'm starting to break free from those thoughts a bit and am beginning to enjoy myself, and life, once again. I know that I still have a very long road ahead of me, but I refuse to give up. I still struggle with finding myself and figuring just who I want to/should be. But I plan on facing that head on. I've found that running in the opposite direction only makes things worse, for me and everyone else around me.
This positive change would not be possible if it weren't for the good people that I surround myself with on a daily basis. My close family and friends have really helped me to see my importance. I love them all and thank God for placing each and every one of them in my presence when I need them the most. I hope they know I will gladly return the favor if ever needed. No questions asked.
No comments:
Post a Comment