So I have finally graduated from college. There is still a part of me that feels that I'm in some sort of dream. It has been my life-long goal in life to go to college and get my teaching degree. I still cannot believe that I have finally reached that point. I know that there is still a long road ahead of me in actually finding a job, but I've literally lost count on just how many teaching applications I have filled out. I am lucky to have a job to fall back on if I don't get a teaching job by the end of August. I know that many of my friends who graduated in the same program aren't so lucky.
The above picture was from teaching interview number 2, about 4 hours from my home. I love the area, love the school district, and am checking the website every day for the English postings. I am keeping my fingers crossed on this one. And if this doesn't work out, then I have interview number 3 in a couple of days!
No comments:
Post a Comment