
~Now Larimar, Punta Cana; professional photo taken from website~
One of the things that I love to do is to travel. I try to branch out and go to new places each year. Last summer a group of friends and myself spent a little less than a week camping and roughing it in the Smoky Mountains. I loved every bit of this trip. I thoroughly enjoyed the fact that it was just a group of girls, and we were able to talk about everything with each other. Even though there are still many places in the US that I have yet to go to, such as the Grand Canyon, Niagra Falls, New York, etc, my favorite thing to do is to visit new countries and cultures. The last time I left the country was when I went to Morocco, Africa in the summer of 2010. It was an absolute amazing and unforgettable time, not to mention the friends that I made while visiting there. This summer, in the middle of June, I am planning on going on a trip to Punta Cana in the Dominican with some friends. I look forward to any new and exciting things that I will get to experience while there!
No comments:
Post a Comment