Thursday, June 13, 2013
Bossypants
I absolutely love Tina Fey. She has always been my role model since her "Saturday Night Live" days. For those of you that know me on a personal level, you know that Tina Fey and I also share a very unique and hilarious name. In fact, it makes me feel like I am famous when meeting new people, and there's even a part of me that wishes I would have trademarked my name many years sooner; maybe I would be reaping the benefits of a television character by now as well. ;-) Tina is known for her witty sarcasm, and for being openly opinionated, two traits that people tell me that I tend to possess as well.
I recently began reading her memoir, Bossypants, which is hilarious so far, and I highly recommend it to those who have a sense of humor and an open mind.
Here's an excerpt from her memoir:
"Gay people don't actually try to convert people. That's Jehovah's Witnesses you're thinking of. No one was ever turned gay by being at Summer Showtime, because that's not possible. If you could turn gay from being around gay people, wouldn't Kathy Griffin be Rosie O'Donnell by now?"
Like I stated previously, great stuff!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment