I'm sure many people have heard of the insane workout DVDs, such as "Insanity," "Asylum," and "P90-X." I'm also sure that many people wonder if they actually work. Well folks, I am going to try P90-X, as part of a challenge, starting on January 16th. I have already started my diet, per my FREE fitness coach, and I have already lost 2 pounds this week. I will be updating my progress about every week or so on here, as a way to keep track of my progress, but also as a means to show others if it's worth it. I do know for a fact however, that it is 80% diet and only 20% exercise. P90-X is just a way of burning fat and calories faster, and in the comfort of your own home. One of the things I like about it, after previewing the DVDs to see what all I will need, is the constant support that is given in this program. Not only that, but they show you different moves for beginners and experts. My goal is to eventually get to "expert" status. :) Since I live so far away from my best friends, the Facebook group has acted as my support group. They have given me advice, food tips, and even a free coach to help me get through this challenge. I'm extremely embarrassed about the way I look, so it's nice for me to work out on my own, but receiving the constant support from everyone in this group. I feel as though I might actually look different by the end of this. We shall see!
For those of you who might be skeptics, this is my fitness coach, Lance's video. He used to be nearly 300 pounds. And through diet, exercise, and P90-X, he has changed his life. I feel very fortunate to have him as my coach.
No comments:
Post a Comment