
Well, I have just finished Week 1 of P90X, and week 2 of my new diet. I have actually already noticed results, which I find just surprising. My triceps, which are usually just all flab, now have some definition to them...without me flexing! When I rolled over in bed this morning, before getting up for the day, I saw that I had some lint on my left tricep. I went to brush it away and was taken aback by how tough my tricep felt. Thinking that I was not quite awake yet, I sat up and felt the opposite tricep, and it proved to have the same results. I know this sounds crazy, but I'm already noticing a difference. I just feel great all-around, other than my soreness from Legs and Back the other day, ;)
As far as my diet goes, I've also noticed a difference. My metabolism has sped up and I get fuller, faster. My diet from my fitness coach is as follows: "Don't eat any carbs, other than from veggies, after 4 pm. Eat 5-6 meals a day, every 2-3 hours."
After informing my coach that I sometimes struggle with too many carbs and loss of energy, he upped my calories to 1300 and my carbs to 100. I will still try to watch my carb level, but I am grateful for having a few extra calories for a much-needed energy snack/meal to keep me going.
My diet plan, per a daily basis:
1300 calories with 150 g of protein, 100 carbs, and 27 grams of fat.
So far, I've lost about 5 pounds over the course of the past week and a half.
These helped:
No comments:
Post a Comment